In this February 11, 2020 episode of The Christie Aphrodite Show, I will be discussing my homelessness, how I got there, how I survived and how I got myself out of it.
- Are all homeless people just mentally ill thieves on drugs looking for handouts?
- What types of services were there to utilize while homeless?
- Shelters or street? Van life or Country?
- Any advice for those who may be going into homelessness today?
- Advice for getting out of the trap.
And as always if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call in LIVE at 720-740-9229, or feel free to leave a comment here or use the contact form.
You can view upcoming shows here: https://christieaphrodite.com/category/show-schedule/