- What are change agents, facilitators, agitators and agent provocateurs and why do they exist?
- Why is thinking for yourself not tolerated in group settings?
- Does the public education system purposely instill cognitive dissonance in children?
- Have all groups and organizations that steer public opinion been infiltrated by disinformation agents?
- Why do professional provocateurs purposely avoid reasoned debate or dialog?
Beverly taught in public schools for nine years, starting in 1968. She was a Science Editor and Writer at NASA. In 1977 she wrote a technical piece for Roundup, the official newspaper of NASA, “David, the Bubble Baby. Beverly has worked as a chief speech writer at a number of national organizations and federal agencies, including the Commission on the Bicentennial for the U.S. Constitution. She has written several books, including Cloning of the American Mind: Eradicating Morality Through Education. Beverly lives in a suburb of Washington, D.C. with her husband of 40 years, David Eakman, an aerospace engineer/scientist. She is a graduate of Texas Tech Univ. (1968); graduate work at Univ. of Calif., Irvine and Univ. of Houston.